Tuesday, May 08, 2007

[en] From my recruiter: Job opportunities @Google

My name is Sripriya. I am part of the recruiting team for Google.com (SRE) Group.

We currently have positions available at Google that may be a good match for you. If you are open to exploring these opportunities further, please send an updated version of your resume in Word, HTML, or PDF to JuanJo's email with "Subject: job opportunity @Google: " as soon as possible

***We have multiple openings located in Dublin - Ireland and Zurich - Switzerland)***

All positions involve working in our infrastructure team, known as Google.com Engineering. Our Google.com engineers hold the beating heart of Google and are very well respected. They are responsible for keeping the google.com website up and running as well as building new automation infrastructure. We are seeking extraordinary Developers, UNIX (Linux) System Administrators, and Managers/Directors to add to our exciting team and growing organization.

If this prospect is of interest to you, please get in touch with me as I will like to share your resume with the hiring engineers to see if there is match. You may also know engineers with this skill set who are looking for fresh challenges; I will appreciate it if you will pass my contact information to them.

Please note that in addition to these positions, we also have openings as a Systems Deployment Engineer, Launch Coordination Engineer, and Engineering Project Manager.

For more information, go to:

Zurich positions:
http://www.google.ch/support/jobs/bin/topic.py?dep_id=1058&loc_id=1115

Dublin - Ireland positions:
http://www.google.ie/support/jobs/bin/topic.py?dep_id=1058&loc_id=1110

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sripriya
--
Sripriya Sampath
Technical Recruiter
Google Inc

4 comments:

Don PePE`s said...

un par de links y llegamos a la parte "beneficios" ... por mas increible que parezca lo que mas me llamó la atención fue "Other Great Benefits"

Five free weekly lunches and FREE ALL DAY SNACKS
doooooh eso es vida :D

Unknown said...

seehhhhhh... veo que todos caemos en la misma trampa , jeje.

De hecho, cuando estuve en Zurich para las entrevistas onsite, lo primero que hicieron fue invitarme a la cocina donde había jugos, cereales, barras de {cereales, frutas, chocolate} (grep-eado según mis gustos ;) para que me sirviera lo que quisiera mientras estuviera ahí.

Una especie de FREE ALL DAY SNACKS avant premiere =)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to submit my resume but I don't see your email link. Please let me know how to submit, thanks!

GarrySeven

Unknown said...

Please use the URLs from my post, this opportunity (sending direct mail to my recruiter) is for the people I know and trust, that is: automagic filtering, because these people DO know my email addresses =)

Regards,
--J