Tuesday, May 01, 2007

[en] preparing yourself for the technical interview

So you've followed my suggestion, made your shinning resumè ... so the call from your future job recruiters may come in any moment.

Time to get() ready for the technical interview!

Here are some useful links I've collected while preparing my interviews, obviously considering my profile: networking, Linux/UN*X sysadm & trou, low level programming in C and shell scripting, kernel internals.

Enjoy!
I assure you will ... else ask the mirror if you could be called a true geek ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that working long hours are a risk because it can affect the quality of one’s work which might affect the project as well. It is good that as a project manager you try to control the procrastinating of your team members and plan ahead to mitigate the damage. I also agree that active communication between you, your essay correction, and the stakeholders helps in attaining your goal within budget and schedule.