Time to get() ready for the technical interview!
Here are some useful links I've collected while preparing my interviews, obviously considering my profile: networking, Linux/UN*X sysadm & trou, low level programming in C and shell scripting, kernel internals.
- Cool univ. courses podcasts, they even do help us non-English speakers to exercise our brain translator neurons :-):
- MIT Open CourseWare: 6.046J / 18.410J Introduction to Algorithms (SMA 5503), Fall 2005
UC Berkley: CS 162 Operating Systems and System Programming
- The OMNI cool Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
- Advanced Test in C: The 0x10 Best Questions for C Programmers
- Tech questions, puzzles and such (lot of FUN, take it!)
I assure you will ... else ask the mirror if you could be called a true geek ;-)